- Individual membership for information professionals is free of charge Please register to join here.
- Individual EAHIL members in Council of Europe member states can apply for scholarships to attend EAHIL conferences or workshops each year.
Membership for commercial companies and representatives
- The fee for commercial companies, such as publishers, to join as affiliate members is currently €397 per annum.Please contact the secretariat to join.
- For an annual mailing list for direct mailings to members, there is an additional fee of €100.
- Commercial company representatives can join EAHIL’s email distribution lists, but may not use the lists for advertising. Commercial representatives receive early information about EAHIL conferences and workshops. As affiliate members, commercial representatives may participate in committees and attend general assemblies, but do not have voting privileges.
Membership for information professionals living outside the member states of the Council of Europe
- There is no membership fee for information professionals living and working outside the member states of the Council of Europe.
- Your membership application will not be accepted without evidence that you are a librarian or information professional – for example, evidence of valid membership of a national or regional professional association (e.g. AHILA, MLA, CMLA etc.) or a letter of reference – and verifiable details of your institutional affiliation.
- Since individual membership of EAHIL became free, the benefit of institutional membership for libraries has greatly diminished. At present, we encourage new members to use individual membership instead of institutional membership.
Further information about membership
- Please see EAHIL’s Statutes and Rules of Procedure.