By Tuulevi | Published: 2019-07-29
EAHIL 2019 workshop in Basel in June was an excellent EAHIL event, wasn’t it?
Some colleagues have blogged about the workshop, here are the ones I managed to locate:
- #eahil19 – reflections: Reduce / Reuse / Recycle / Review / Respect / Report / Robust / Musings of a medical librarian
- EAHIL 2019, Basel, Switzerland / Evidence Synthesis Team
- Bridge, Act, SharE, Learn – BASEL / LKS North Blog
- EAHIL 2019 – warsztaty w Bazylei / Paulina Milewska – o mnie, o bibliotekach, o rowerach (in Polish)
- Learn, Share, Act, Bridge Borders – EAHIL workshop 2019 / Paulina Milewska, Magdalena Kokosińska, Justyna Zawada (Medical Library Forum 2019;12(1):9-17 DOI: 10.34738/mlf.0017)
- Four reports in Finnish
I believe there’s more – especially in other languages than English. Please, let me know about them – in Twitter to @eahil or to @TuuleviUEFlib, in the Facebook group or as private message to the EAHIL page or me – and I’ll add them to this list. (Or, if you prefer email: ) Thank you!
Photos by Silvia Mahler