Building on the success of the EAHIL 25th Anniversary research grants, the EAHIL Board wishes to continue to encourage and support members in developing and growing both as a profession and as individuals. To this end, we invite proposals for projects which EAHIL may fund.
Proposals should be strongly related to activities and aims of EAHIL and they should develop and complete the competences of the applicants and be of benefit of their institution and to EAHIL.
Applicants must be EAHIL individual members.
The themes of the proposals could include:
- Development of resources, tools, products, processes that will improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness on the job
- Create an online network in the Health Sciences community
- Patient and caregiver tools for navigating the Health Information resources; one of the languages used has to be English
- The criteria for the design and creation of a platform for distance learning
- The building and management of open archives for Health Information
25000 Euro in total are available to divide between up to four projects
Read further details about the call for bids (opens pdf).
The submission period is 1 October to 15 December 2015