By Tuulevi | Published: 2020-11-19
From Asst.Prof. Güssün GÜNEŞ, EAHIL2021 Chair of the IPC &LOC Committee:
The EAHIL 2021 Hybrid Workshop, Istanbul Turkey, 5th-8th July 2021
First Call for Papers and Posters
On behalf of the Marmara University Rectorate and International Program Committee&the Local Organizing Committee it is a great pleasure for us to invite you to the EAHIL2021 Hybrid Workshop in İstanbul.
This hybrid workshop experience will give you so many new insights, ideas, and best experiences in the real and the virtual world with presentations, interactive workshops, plenary sessions, continuing education courses, poster exhibition and social activities.
The main theme of the workhop is “Crossing the Bridge: New Challenges, New Opportunities”. IPC invite proposals of four kinds of abstracts for sessions at the EAHIL2021
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
- Interactive Workshop
- Continuing Education Courses (CEC)
The Committee encourages innovative proposals for activities in interactive formats on the following themes: Physical and virtual, Education and literacy, Communication and publication, Data and research, Evidence and resources, Innovation and services.
- Opening Call for Abstracts: November 15th 2020
- Deadline for Abstract Submissions: January 15th 2021
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: February 15th 2021
- Deadline for Abstract final versions of accepted submissions: March 8th 2021
- Deadline for Registration of Presenters: April 1st 2021