By Tuulevi | Published: 2019-12-16
The monographic section “Medicine and art – science and emotion” is edited by Peter Morgan, former President of EAHIL (2011-2012).
- Artem Medicalis – My ouroboros journey in art and science by P. Pollier
- Antonio Canova’s drawings in the Rare Books Collection of the Istituto Superiore di Sanità Library (Rome, Italy) by F. Toni
- Exploring the interface between biomedical sciences and the arts through the global sci/art network MEDinART by V. I. Hatzi
- The art of those with lived experience: excavating the Adamson Collection by D. O’Flynn, W. Schupbach
- The healing presence of art by T. Walshaw
The issue also includes
- Letter from the President
- Report from the Pharma Special Interest Group
- Report on TrEDMIL Special Interest Group
- National Library of Medicine Report for EAHIL
- Conference report for TMLA 2019
- Publications and new products
- Remembering Laura Shane Godbolt
Enjoy reading JEAHIL 4/2019!