By Petra Wallgren Björk | Published: 2020-11-16
The election of council members took place online in the membership database 2nd November – 10th November 2020 in these countries: Austria, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Moldova, Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and United Kingdom.
The new or newly elected council members for the four year period of 2021-2024 are:
- Austria: Irma Klerings
- Belgium: Luc Hourlay
- Bosnia & Herzegovina: Josip Simic
- Czech Republic: Dana Zdenkova
- Denmark: Louise Stenholt
- Estonia: Ivika Rande
- Ireland: Louise Farragher, Donna O’Doiblin
- Italy: Cinzia Bussolati, Cristina Mancini
- Latvia: Elina Vela
- Moldova: Irina Gangan
- Netherlands: Eugénie Delvaux, Hans Ket
- Portugal: Maria da Luz Antunes
- Sweden: Elisabeth Nylander
- Switzerland: Jolanda Elmers, Sabine Klein, Michelle Schaffer
- Turkey: Nurgül Kiliç, Kubra Zayim Gedik
- UK: Alison Bethel
Congratulations to all new councillors and many thanks to all candidates!
The full list of current council members (and vacancies) is on the council page. The page will be updated according to these results in January 2021.