Pharmaceutical Information Group
EAHIL-Pharma brings together information professionals from across Europe and beyond with an interest in drug information. Members work in a variety of organizations, including pharmaceutical industry, higher education, health services and drug information units.
The objectives of the Group are:
- To ensure high quality standards of information for all those with a need for drug information. Intensive exchange of information evaluation between members is needed;
- To promote and develop access to and spreading of pharmaceutical information with all respect of copyright and other intellectual property rights;
- To promote contacts between pharmaceutical information specialists in Europe, with a view to encouraging the exchange of ideas and experience with all respect of copyright and other intellectual property rights;
- To defend the interests of people dealing with drug information in Europe;
- To establish contacts between international and national sister organizations.
Please contact us:
Francesca Gualtieri, Chair
Email list for the Pharmaceutical Information Group