By Petra Wallgren Björk | Published: 2023-01-09
The Executive Board of EAHIL, in collaboration with the Association for Health Information and Libraries in Africa (AHILA), is pleased to offer an EAHIL-AHILA Scholarship to assist a member of AHILA in attending the EAHIL events. The scholarship will be for 1,000 euros maximum.
All applications will be considered in confidence. They will be judged on the merits of the case submitted by each applicant. In assessing each application, the Board will take into account a number of criteria, including:
- The applicant’s number of years working in health information
- Will this be the applicant’s first attendance at an EAHIL or other European conference/workshop?
- How does the applicant expect to benefit from attending the conference?
- What does the applicant hope to contribute to international professional collaboration with EAHIL and elsewhere?
EAHIL-AHILA Scholarship timetable for 2023
- 09 January 2023: Application period starts
- 06 February 2023: Application period closes
- 22 February 2023: Successful applicants will be notified
Although membership of EAHIL is not a pre-requisite for AHILA scholarship applicants, membership of EAHIL is open to any AHILA member who would like to join.