By Tuulevi | Published: 2019-06-05
The issue begins with the Letter from the Editor in Chief by Federica Napolitani.
The thematic section called Embracing failure section is edited by Maria-Inti Metzendorf and includes
- Talking about professional failure: what can we learn from each other? by Elinor Harriss and Tom Roper
- How to find the right job or, at least, avoid the failure of choosing the wrong one by Gerhard Bissels
Naturally there are also News from EAHIL
- Letter from the President
- National Library of Medicine Report for EAHIL
- US Medical Library Association report for EAHIL
This issue also includes a book review by Tom Roper on “Systematic Searching: Practical ideas for improving results” and the regular Publications and new products by Letizia Sampaolo.