Seven SIGs or sub groups
By Petra Wallgren Björk | Published: 2020-05-05
EAHIL now has seven special interest groups, see the Sub groups page. EAHIL Sub Groups work within EAHIL to bring together groups of members on a subject of special interest. They contribute to the strength of EAHIL by encouraging members to take an active interest in professional affairs.
The groups are, in alphabetical order:
- The European Veterinary Libraries Group (EVLG)
- The Evaluation and Metrics Group
- The Evidence-Based Information Group (EBI) NEW!
- The Medical Subject Headings Information (MeSH) special interest group
- The Pharmaceutical Information Group (EAHIL-Pharma)
- The Public Health Information Group (PHIG)
- The Training, Education and Development for Medical Information and Library professionals (TrEDMIL)
The aims and contact persons are listed on the page of each SIG. Have a look!