Meetings at EAHIL 2019 in Basel
By Petra Wallgren Björk | Published: 2019-05-12
In connection with the EAHIL 2019 workshop in Basel in June there will be several meetings.
For all EAHIL members, the most important one is the General Assembly that will take place on Thursday 20th June at 11:30 in Aula 033.
- The GA must have quorum to make decisions.
- The minimum attendance required for the General Assembly to be quorate is 80 voting members. An inquorate GA may not take binding decisions.
There will be several Special Interest Group (SIG) meetings during the workshop week:
- Tuesday 18th June 8:15-9:15 Pharmaceutical Information Group
- Tuesday 18th June 13:00-14:00 Public Health Information Group
- Tuesday 18th June 17:00-18:00 Evaluation and Metrics Group
- Wednesday 19th June 8:00-9:00 Training, Education and Development for Medical Information and Library professionals
- Wednesday 19th June 13:15-14:30 Evidence-Based Information Group
- This new group will be launched during the EAHIL 2019 workshop
- Wednesday 19th June 17:00-18:00 European Veterinary Libraries Group
- Wednesday 19th June 13:3-14:30 MeSH Information Group
The Council will meet on Monday 17th June at 17:00. Before that on Monday, the Executive Board will meet all day.
Please, see the details in the EAHIL 2019 schedule.